WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via our website, www.paradisemaintenance.com includes:
- Any personal contact details you knowingly provide us through our forms and email, such as your name, email, address, and telephone number.
- Your preferences on whether you wish to receive email updates from our company
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. This information is used to monitor your usage of our website.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the laws governing data protection in the United Arab Emirates and other applicable laws.
- We collect your personal contact details so that our team can contact you directly to better understand what services you’re looking for, and to note any special requirements you may have. Only upon receiving your permission (verbal or written), we also share your personal contact details with a set of service providers, who may need to communicate with you directly to finalize the arrangements for your move.
- In some cases, we also may contact you after your transaction has been completed to get your feedback on the quality of the service provided by the Service Providers and the Paradise Maintenance team.
- In some cases, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out is always available to you.
- Finally, we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us.
- We accept both cash and credit card payments to facilitate transactions. All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.